PARKING & PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Parking in Kaka’ako can be a pain! We know, and we apologize…
Have a look at the options available and plan to arrive 15 minutes ahead of your booking to give yourself enough time to park.
Cooke Street – 1-hour paid parking
- So you don’t have to worry about your game time, we will cover your meter for an additional 30 minutes! (Thanks, Chambers!)
- Street parking is CLOSED from 2:30-5:30.
- Auahi, Pohukaina, Kouna, Coral Street – 2-hour paid parking
SALT at Kaka’ako (3 min walking)
- First hour free!
- $6 for every hour after
- (Protip: Validated parking is only $1 – so grab a drink at one of the local shops and it’ll cost you the same. Might as well!)
District Parking Service (7 min walking)
- From Waikiki – take the #4 blah blah blah
- From Ewa– take the #4 blah blah blah
District Parking Service
- Red line blah blah blah